Asanduff Trucking, Hauling, & Equipment Rental Services
Our Fleet is YOUR Fleet
Asanduff Trucking, Hauling, and Equipment Rental Services is a full-service trucking, hauling, and equipment rental company serving businesses and individuals in Ghana.
Trucking and Hauling Services
We supply high quality building materials at the best prices in the market. Uncompromised quality, on-time delivery, and unbeatable prices have earned us the trust and repeat business of commercial and residential construction customers. We are committed to carrying on this tradition and earning your trust, too.
Our trucking and hauling services are expansive and include:
- Hauling and dump truck services
- Topsoil removal
- Construction debris removal
- Sand, gravel, fill dirt, top soil, and mulch delivery
- Complete site work
- Land cleaning
With a fleet of well-maintained commercial trucks, we can handle virtually any hauling or delivery project you may have. Whether you’re responsible for a small residential landscaping project or a large commercial construction site, we have the expertise, equipment, and personnel required to support you.
Heavy Equipment Rentals and Services
Asanduff Trucking, Hauling and Equipment Rental Services also maintains a fleet of heavy civil construction equipment including backhoes, dozers, tractors, excavators, trenchers, forklifts, lifts, and trailers. All of our heavy equipment is up to standard and well maintained. We offer flexible rental agreements including short-term and long-term rentals.
Asanduff Trucking, Hauling, and Equipment Rental Services understands that you may need to rent heavy equipment as well as find a qualified operator to operate it. We have a team of professional, highly experienced, and licensed heavy equipment operators ready to assist you with your project.
Asanduff Trucking, Hauling, and Equipment Rental Services supports contractors, builders, businesses, public agencies, and individuals alike with high quality services, equipment, and personnel. Contact us today to learn more.
Site Preparation: Grading and Hauling Go Hand-in-Hand
When it comes to preparing a site for construction, grading and hauling go hand-in-hand. For example, one of the first steps involves clearing away trees and vegetation. What are you going to do with all that debris? While some sites may be suitable for burying organic debris, you’ll most likely need to haul it away. Use the tips below to plan a smooth site preparation.
- Obtain all required permits. Check with your local authorities to find out which permits may be required before you begin work. For example, if you’re preparing a site in Accra, start by visiting the building department at the Accra Metropolitan Assembly to find out what your obligations are.
- Reserve the right equipment. Once you’ve obtained all required permits and are ready to begin grading the land, make sure you have access to the right equipment such as dozers, excavators, trenchers, and rollers. The grading process will go much smoother when the right tools are used. Even if you work for a large construction company with a fleet of heavy equipment, the grading equipment you need may be in use on another project. Thus, it’s important to reserve the equipment as soon as possible. If it’s not available, call Asanduff Trucking, Hauling, and Equipment Rental Services.
- Make sure heavy equipment is operated by experienced, qualified operators. Whether loading a dump truck or operating a backhoe, your project’s success requires experienced, qualified personnel. If you’re hiring subcontractors, double check their qualifications and make sure that their licenses are valid. Many equipment rental companies including Asanduff Trucking, Hauling, and Equipment Rental Services have qualified operators on staff.
- Work with a reputable, local hauling company. Again, a little advance planning can make a world of difference. Line up a reputable, local hauling company to help facilitate the grading process. Depending on the project, you may want to have several large dumpsters on site or a couple of dump trucks on standby to haul away debris as it is generated. In addition to hauling your debris away, your hauling company can source and deliver fill dirt, sand, gravel, topsoil, or mulch.
Whether your project is large or small, Asanduff Trucking, Hauling, and Equipment Rental Services can help you with all aspects of site preparation, grading, and hauling in Ghana. Contact us today to learn more.